LOWI elevation problems.

Hi

I purchased LOWI the other day and I am delighted with my purchase, however I am experiencing elevation problems at the airport.

I have attached two photos to show the problem and it would be appreciated if someone could point out what I have done wrong.

Kind regards

Ian S

Screenshot (49).jpg

Screenshot (51).jpg

3 hours ago, Museumkeeper said:

Hi

I purchased LOWI the other day and I am delighted with my purchase, however I am experiencing elevation problems at the airport.

I have attached two photos to show the problem and it would be appreciated if someone could point out what I have done wrong.

Kind regards

Ian S

Screenshot (49).jpg

Screenshot (51).jpg

Hi Ian. Your pics are really small and my old eyes are having difficulty seeing the problem clearly! Anyway, attach your scenery_packs.ini for me to check as there may be a conflict or misplacement of mesh.

18 hours ago, Jon Clarke said:

Hi Ian. Your pics are really small and my old eyes are having difficulty seeing the problem clearly! Anyway, attach your scenery_packs.ini for me to check as there may be a conflict or misplacement of mesh.

Hi Jon

Thanks for your reply and as requested I have attached scenery.ini file. I use xorganiser software to help with order but sometimes I have problems and need to manually adjust.

Sorry for being overzelous with resize button.

Kind regards

Ian S

scenery_packs.ini

6 minutes ago, Jon Clarke said:

Hi Ian.

First off you don't really need EGCB  Barton overlay as the data in there is duplicated in TEGB Central, so you can remove that file from your Custom scenery if you wish.

I've rearranged your scenery_packs.ini. 

scenery_packs.ini 6.84 kB · 0 downloads

Hi Jon

Thanks for speedy reply. As suggested I removed Barton overlay and substituted your very kindly compiled scenery.ini file but unfortunately, it made no difference.

The photo's I sent are showing gliders under ground and just right of this photo there is a jeep under ground as well.

Kind regards

Ian S

Archived