Open LC Mesh SA Question?

Kilo60

Does the OpenLC South America product already contain the mesh layer that's offered in the FREE SA Mesh download?

Would you still need to install both?

How does the Open LC SA Mesh work with non ORBX add-on airports and scenery like Mega Rio?   Would I need to exclude this layer or does it work with add-on airports and cities?

Thanks!

is 5d6848b46871f.

I do know you need the Free SA mesh to go with the OpenLC SA product . I can't answer your second question tho . I'm sure Nick or Doug will chime in shortly .... .

Cheers

John

3 hours ago, Kilo60 said:

How does the Open LC SA Mesh work with non ORBX add-on airports and scenery like Mega Rio?   Would I need to exclude this layer or does it work with add-on airports and cities?

Hi

There may be anomalies, so the only way to find out is test and see.

Hello,

the Orbx SA mesh is offered on these terms:

openLC South America requires good mesh and is a must have if you do not have any 3rd party mesh for this area installed.

If you already have third party mesh, then you do not need the Orbx freeware mesh.

As to any mesh compatibility with addon airports, it depends on what mesh that airport was designed to work with.

A look at the readme will usually answer that question.

Certainly, the quality of the default mesh in South America is variable, to be polite.

Archived