Aloha! Introducing Cityscape Honolulu for Prepar3Dv4

13 hours ago, Benny said:

I so want this one but still afraid to install ORBX Central :wacko:

You can install Orbx Central and keep your current FTX Central going and only put new sceneries into the new structure.  Your old ones will stay the same

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello!

On December 24th, as a Christmas present, buy this fantastic setting from Honolulu-island of Oahu. Strange things have happened to me ... buildings that don't appear in the city of Honolulu. After months of trying to solve this problem I ask for help ... If anyone knows how I can solve this problem I would appreciate it. I include some photos comparing what they announced about what I have.

HONOL 1.jpg

HONOL 1A.jpg

HONOL 2.jpg

HONOL 2A.jpg

HONOL 3.jpg

HONOL 3A.jpg

HONOL 4.jpg

HONOL 4A.jpg

Hi. First of all, i would try the "verify files" in your Orbx Direct, to check if there is something missing (the autogen library for example). Then I would compare your sim settings with the ones that are in the manual, to see if your Autogen and Scenery density is high enough to show all buildings. And last, check if your insert point in the library is correct and no other Scenery is above the cityscape, so it does show. I don't have more ideas than that, mabe one of the "pro's" can give you further advice. 

Kind Regards

Beat

On 5/23/2020 at 10:10 PM, Tarval said:

Strange things have happened to me ... buildings that don't appear in the city of Honolulu. After months of trying to solve this problem I ask for help ... If anyone knows how I can solve this problem I would appreciate it. I include some photos comparing what they announced about what I have.

You can post this issue in the Support forums. That's what they're for and you will get an answer sooner over there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived