TrueEarth US Oregon V1.0.1 Patch - some more

We have almost finished the 1.0.1 patch for Oregon which replaces about 30% of the ortho tiles for the state. HD is done, and we will test that first and trhen get the SD version produced.

A few more snaps. I am using an xvision preset from Renault.

Portland area

4-bb16e02e4859593d2cdda097acdb57cc.jpg

4-4086b40eb14dd51e271451651ad5c4db.jpg

4-e66aaff2c7adbb16983e34d71f8c5c9d.jpg

Showing how it blends in with Flightbeam's new KPDX..
4-d1d7b937df6c16efb35aa2faf7a7aed2.jpg

4-d5ea5883e5a5b354cd114830f62a9846.jpg

Medford

4-61c66a15d3e6f2fd1bb64585b76eca4c.jpg

Newport - notice how the trees blend in a lot better now.
4-60fcd9d8b70eec4c81e4b02867d9b3bb.jpg

4-d181f43055a62117f2f7e9311c3a8703.jpg

Tillamook
4-7ac8570036c7c8fdd3e4e2ec82c29aca.jpg

4-8b580df7b6f1296b637cc3206e5ba41b.jpg

In other news we are not far away from releasing the Washington SD version. Once that is out we will release the Washington Enhancement Pack.

3 hours ago, skydvdan said:

John,

How would I get the Xvision preset from Renault?  My Oregon and Washington are kind of washed out and I'm not using any Xvision presets right now, but I have the addon.  

He'll probably post it shortly in the 'Tips and Tricks' forum - it's definitely a winner.

The Renault preset (Natural Color by Renault) is already on the forum.  I purchased XVision as a result of the "Radioactive Trees" post on the Tricks and Tips forum and used his preset. It was designed for Great Britain and is a little too lush for the western US, but I mostly like the results.  His preset in the link needs one change, PBR to 3.0., to eliminate the radioactive trees. I saved the change as "Natural Color by Renault PBR 3.0" to differentiate it from his preset.

2 hours ago, Dusterman said:

The Renault preset (Natural Color by Renault) is already on the forum.  I purchased XVision as a result of the "Radioactive Trees" post on the Tricks and Tips forum and used his preset. It was designed for Great Britain and is a little too lush for the western US, but I mostly like the results.  His preset in the link needs one change, PBR to 3.0., to eliminate the radioactive trees. I saved the change as "Natural Color by Renault PBR 3.0" to differentiate it from his preset.

Thank you for the information.  I've never even been to the tips and tricks forum.  I'll get the preset and make the adjustment that you suggested.

(EDIT) I see it's the X-Vision profile from Renault. So just the questions about UltraWeatherXP :)

Any chance of providing details of the weather addon (and which settings coinfigured) + the shaders being used for the above pics? I love the Orbx sceenshots, but I just cannot get my sim to look as good colour wise as the shots you provide. I'm using a 65" LG OLED TV to run my sims on.

I'm guessing the weather addon is UltraWeatherXP (which I have), but which version are you using (2.4 or 2.5), what sky and cloud textures are you using, and what haze settings, etc?

I also have X-Vision, but cannot get my shaders to give the vivid land texture colours seen in your shots? Which profile are you using?

Thanks!

44 minutes ago, glightning said:

(EDIT) I see it's the X-Vision profile from Renault. So just the questions about UltraWeatherXP :)

Any chance of providing details of the weather addon (and which settings coinfigured) + the shaders being used for the above pics? I love the Orbx sceenshots, but I just cannot get my sim to look as good colour wise as the shots you provide. I'm using a 65" LG OLED TV to run my sims on.

I'm guessing the weather addon is UltraWeatherXP (which I have), but which version are you using (2.4 or 2.5), what sky and cloud textures are you using, and what haze settings, etc?

I also have X-Vision, but cannot get my shaders to give the vivid land texture colours seen in your shots? Which profile are you using?

Thanks!

Here is the link to the topic and the download at the bottom of the page...

I only announced our intention to release a patch on August 22nd. That is 12 days ago. How then, can it be delayed by 14 days?

We have now fixed all the bridges so the ramps properly connect to the roads, and those files were submitted by the developer today. Once those are tested for the HD version we will release the patch for HD first, then the SD version a day or say later.

Please bear with us while we make sure it's done properly ok?

You are right @John Venema, I thought August 22 was close to the following weekend, that's why I counted 12 days and said "around 2 weeks". I haven't purchased Oregon yet but wait for the patch day by day in order to do so.

Thanks for taking care of more fixes for this patch and again my apologies for the wrong time estimation on my part.

Archived