HELP !!! TrueEarth US Oregon HD

Scusate, ma non so l'inglese.

Ho acquistato con un unico ordine TrueEarth US Washington e TrueEarth US Oregon HD.   ORDINE n. 5d641ccac659d. 

Ho scaricato regolarmente con FTX Central 3 lo scenario TrueEarth US Washington.

FTX con lo scenario di TrueEarth US Oregon HD mi dice che non è istallato, ma se cerco di installarlo mi dice: There are no downloads available for this product.

Ho provato a scaricare manualmente lo scenario e dopo averlo scaricato ho clikkato sopra. Il file sparisce, ma in FTX non è caricato, o meglio mi dice che non è installato.

Il file me lo ritrovo nel PC nella cartella dei download come file C4 e col nome: us-oregon-hd-xp11-e2ad0b56-b873-4aa6-8d79-a199eac521f0.f

Non so cosa fare e dato che è costato parecchio non voglio perderlo.

Cosa mi suggerite ?

Provo a tradurre col traduttore Google.

I try to translate with the Google translator.

Sorry, but I don't know English.

I purchased with a single order TrueEarth US Washington and TrueEarth US Oregon HD. Order n °. 5d641ccac659d.

I regularly downloaded the TrueEarth US Washington scenario with FTX Central 3.

FTX with the scenario of TrueEarth US Oregon HD tells me that it is not installed, but if I try to install it it tells me: There are no downloads available for this product.

I tried to manually download the scenario and after downloading it I clicked on. The file disappears, but in FTX it is not loaded, or rather it tells me that it is not installed.

I find the file in the PC in the download folder as a C4 file and with the name: us-oregon-hd-xp11-e2ad0b56-b873-4aa6-8d79-a199eac521f0.f

I don't know what to do and since it has cost a lot I don't want to lose it.

What do you suggest?

Archived