Airport terminals rooftops with Buildings HD

If you still find out of place, repeating rooftop patterns appearing in your favorite scenery, take a close-up screenshot of the pattern and check each of the "roof" dds files in the above directory.  When you find a match, disable that dds file.

The default roof, located in P3D\texture will then appear instead.

The waffle cone looks great with my fresh install of Orbx Honolulu!

In all seriousness, I tried disabling DarKGravelRoof.dds in the Orbx scripts folder, but the waffle was still there. I also tried the zip Bert Pieke uploaded, which you can see in the pic. Not only is the waffle still there but bigger. Not good. Why can't we get a proper fix for this? 

honolulu.png

Found the solution to my problem. I had to take the original DarkGravelRoof.dds from the Orbx\Scripts\BuildingsHD\Backup folder and replace it in the P3D\texture folder. Now I'm back to default gravely roof. Certainly better than waffle.  

14 hours ago, SolRayz said:

Found the solution to my problem. I had to take the original DarkGravelRoof.dds from the Orbx\Scripts\BuildingsHD\Backup folder and replace it in the P3D\texture folder. Now I'm back to default gravely roof. Certainly better than waffle.  

Not entirely sure what you did there... but happy it worked out in the end!

:)

Archived