ORBX Vector - No Installed Simulator

DavidFSX

Hi,

I have a number or ORBX products installed using ORBX Central. Global base installs fine. EU install fine. Global Vector gives error - no installed simulator was found.

It is FSX Steam.

Can somebody please advise as my MeshX in not displaying correctly as the vectors are not being applied.

Vector.jpg

Hi,

Many thanks for the help. Now the Config opens but there is a problem with using the auto-config.

Please see image. Vector is still not in FSX steam!

Is there anyway I can just get a manual installer and choose the FSX:SE directory etc - instead of using ORBX Central?

Another option: and I am willing to do it is a full erase of FSX:SE and all add-ons etc. But I would need a full registry remover - I used to have normal fsx (uninstalled long time back) and now FSX:SE. Also, FSX:SE is not on C:

More help appreciated!

Error.jpg

That is a shame as my 45GB of mesh are not that great as when "driving/taxing/landing" the plane to the side of the runway half is in the ground and the other half is above :(

I bought the purchases yesterday - can I get a refund (if there is no solution)?

They are not addon airports - just taking Menorca with FreeMeshX and the simple Cessna 172. Anywhere outside of the airport the plane is on land half in and hal out! I have not even installed my REX airports and many other addons!

See image.

Would it help if I unistalled all and went back to FSX Gold? If yes, is there a registry clean up tool?

If not what do I do? Refund, reinstall, buy PMDG and then add etc?

VectorsIncorrect.jpg

I think ORBX Vectors might have been installed. Please see the image: Maybe they are just not at the correct level?

I have attached 2 pictures. 1 is an image of some vector libs way down at the bottom about 200-300 down and at the top is the ORBX and FreeMeshX.

What do I do?

VectorLevel.jpg

toplevelscenery.jpg

Archived