Vector 1.6.3 unhandled exception

Robair

Hi,

today I updated Vector through the new Central. It appeared to download and install seamlessly but when I ran the auto configurator a window appeared stating it had encountered an unhandled exception related to a synchronous/asynchronous issue. If ignored it appears to continue but does not stop (and I presume is unable to work). I have cold booted the computer, uninstalled

and re-installed Vector 1.6.3 but the error remains.

I have attached the Vector 1.6.3 Exception Text.docseparately and will appreciate your support.

With regards,

Robert Anderson

Hi again. I sent this request almost a week ago, originally under Vector support. It was bumped over to Central but to date I haven't had any response. I notice a few other seemingly similiar issues by others, plus many other support requests so I'm not being impatient. However I realised since posting that I only added the Vector error log so have now added the (P3D 4.5) scenery config plus the Central log.Thank you, appreciated.

Robert

central.log scenery.cfg Vector 1.6.3 Exception Text.docx

Just to say my problem has been solved. Another ticket was the clue, an empty scenery file in C/Users/Dad/AppData/Roaming/Lockheed Martin/P3Dv4.5. It should not have been there, deleted it and problem solved. Hopefully this might help you gsand.

Cheers,

Rob

On 8/23/2019 at 2:37 PM, Robair said:

Hi,

today I updated Vector through the new Central. It appeared to download and install seamlessly but when I ran the auto configurator a window appeared stating it had encountered an unhandled exception related to a synchronous/asynchronous issue. If ignored it appears to continue but does not stop (and I presume is unable to work). I have cold booted the computer, uninstalled

and re-installed Vector 1.6.3 but the error remains.

I have attached the Vector 1.6.3 Exception Text.docseparately and will appreciate your support.

With regards,

Robert Anderson

Hello Rob like this? ( attached image)

Screen Shot airwind 09-02-19 07-04-09.JPG

Yes Airwind, that is how mine looked. if I ignored and continued, it ran endlessly to no effect. To check, just follow the pathway I have indicated and see if you find a scenery file. if so it will probably be empty, just delete it and if that is the problem it will fix it. I also ran the syncroniser following.

Good luck!

Rob

Archived