Bonanza Water Landing in Half Moon Bay

I was like so like busy saying like I didn't like have like time to like fly the plane, or like pre flight it like before I took off man I mean no one like told me you gotta fill it with like fuel mqan, you know, so I'm like gonna like sue someone man I mean someone's gotta be like responsible or to blame like y'know and I'm like so pissed man, I mean i'm like talking in a california accent so I'm like cool and Dad's like gonna have to like buy me a new one now man like he's gonna be pissed too man, oh man....

2 hours ago, John Dow said:

I was like so like busy saying like I didn't like have like time to like fly the plane, or like pre flight it like before I took off man I mean no one like told me you gotta fill it with like fuel mqan, you know, so I'm like gonna like sue someone man I mean someone's gotta be like responsible or to blame like y'know and I'm like so pissed man, I mean i'm like talking in a california accent so I'm like cool and Dad's like gonna have to like buy me a new one now man like he's gonna be pissed too man, oh man....

I was born and raised in California and you've got it exactly right.......I love it...........Doug

Archived