Are cross platform discounts no longer available?

Bruce Moran

I own 2W3 Swanson Airport for P3Dv4. I selected it for X-Plane and it is not offering a cross platform discount during checkout. I sent a ticket in requesting clarification and Richard replied back stating this discount is no longer bring offered. I also own LOWI for Aerofly. Contradictory to my help ticket reply, there is still a cross platform discount available for this product when purchasing for X-Plane.

I, like many others, own every product on every platform. I am able to do this in part due to the cross platform discounting. For official clarification, are you discontinuing cross platform discounts.  

Bruce

Thanks for posting this pasterke, I clearly missed it. Well this is discouraging news as I really feel it was beneficial to those of us who have already spent thousands of dollars on airports for the other platforms. I guess it was good while it lasted. I am curious as to what percentage of ORBX users own every product for every platform. In the end, all of this software is still much cheaper than the last annual I had on my airplane LOL!

Bruce

I've got a mail that there are 2 days left to get the discount for cross platform airports. If I want to buy 2W3 or KBVS there is no discount visible although I have both airports for P3D.

In this mail there is no info that the 2 airports are not included. Orbx should know how many products I've bought the last years für P3D and meanwhile I have near all products for X-Plane. Too bad.

Cheers

Martin

Orbx.JPG

7 hours ago, Gandalf21 said:

I've got a mail that there are 2 days left to get the discount for cross platform airports. If I want to buy 2W3 or KBVS there is no discount visible although I have both airports for P3D.

In this mail there is no info that the 2 airports are not included. Orbx should know how many products I've bought the last years für P3D and meanwhile I have near all products for X-Plane. Too bad.

Cheers

Martin

As I'm also buying the final products available with the 40% cross-platform discount, I also was curious about 2W3 and KBVS.

I checked, and Aimee's announcement makes it clear that LOWI Innsbruck for X-Plane (released on August 7th) is the final product to be offered with the discount.  2W3 and KBVS for X-Plane were released after LOWI.

Sorry boys , no discount on 2WS or KBVS ; the good news is the XMAS Sale is about 100 days away . Unless Aimee and JV decide to have a Back to School Sale for all of us Academic students ...... :(:):rolleyes::lol:

Cheers

John

I know I have stopped and will not be buying as many products as I have in the past because the cross platform discount is not available anymore. 

I understand why ORBX has done it but up until recently I bought everything to support ORBX, even though I didn't always use/fly to that scenery because it was affordable (cross platform discount). Paying full price in two or even three sims is just getting far to much now so therefore I can only buy the ones I really really want.  

Archived