ORBX EGNX Default Buildings Showing above Orbx scenery

@JamesHarris

Welcome to the Orbx forums.

A couple of points regarding the anomalies you are seeing.

!. It would be much better to see daylight shots of the problem and exactly where the anomalies are occuring.

2. In the Release Announcements section of the forum it does state that the addon is best suited to working with TEGB South as missing or misplaced buildings may be evident surrounding the airport id TEGB South is not installed.

3. Not connected to your anomalies but an observation noted in your scenery_packs.ini: Your UK2000 Xtreme airports should be placed above Global Airports

I will let @Nick Cooper respond further to your problem of default buildings appearing as I don't have the addon, but do note that I have not seen any similar posts regarding the anomalies you have from any other  user. I do think that all the users have had TEGB South installed as well, but I could be wrong.

P.S. I do think that the warning of possible anomalies should also be written in the details on the product page of EGNX at OrbxDirect. The details state it is fully compatible with TEGB South but doesn't state the same details of possible anomalies that was noted in the Release Announcement if installed in default XP scenery.

Archived