Somewhere at ORBX PNW - P3D still looking good :)

Dario

15 minutes ago, shermank said:

very handsome shots. Are you using any shaders other than default?

Sherm

Thank you, @shermank! I use PTA for P3D. I think it really helps to improve the overall sim experience. And before publishing, I make some slight brightness, saturation and contrast, because I believe that there is no shader tweak app able to produce ideal results under all conditions (day, dusk, night, rain, etc). 

Hi Dario,

That's what I thought. I have been using various PTA sets, trying to find just the perfect one....currently, I am very happy with Gerald Salden's monthly series...so, now I am in July. I also very much like Matt Davie's December 18 ini, as well as Adam's 266.02. Adam is a frequent poster here on the ORBX forum. I think he is involved with the very active NZ flight sim community. which set are you using?

Sherm

2 hours ago, shermank said:

Hi Dario,

That's what I thought. I have been using various PTA sets, trying to find just the perfect one....currently, I am very happy with Gerald Salden's monthly series...so, now I am in July. I also very much like Matt Davie's December 18 ini, as well as Adam's 266.02. Adam is a frequent poster here on the ORBX forum. I think he is involved with the very active NZ flight sim community. which set are you using?

Sherm

I am currently using this one, @shermank:

https://www.rdpresets.com/rd-pta-preset.html

10 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Fantastic shots, Dario. You make us p3d users happy!

Thanks, @Stillwater and @VH-KDK! I use both XP11 and P3D but you know what? As much as I love the XP eye candy, I think that it still loses to P3D in many veeery important areas, such as seasons, weather injection and weather depiction, turbulence, water representation, just to mention a few of them. Because of this, when I want eye candy I fly XP, when I want realism I fly P3D. That’s just my opinion... :) 

8 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

There is plenty of life in the old P3D dog yet as these images show.

I still enjoy using it along with XP.:)

6 hours ago, Luquinhas said:

Those are amazing ! Great !

3 hours ago, adambar said:

Gorgeous captures Dario! :)

Thank you very much, fellow pilots! :) 

Archived