Enroute to Sekiu:

rCsNorB.jpg

oTiOY0j.jpg

There it is!

Ra7S8KJ.jpg

Happy flying for you all!

HMyjjAM.jpg

24 minutes ago, BobT said:

It's gonna be beyond fabulous when some of those fields are ported over....just thinking of the near future...

I completely agree with you, as I was flying I was thinking about how incredible it will be. Seems that the sky is blue for us flight simmers! @BobT

7 minutes ago, BradB said:

Wowser , these look incredible Dario ; you must have some local knowledge ......:):):unsure::D

Cheers

John

Thanks for your words, John @BradB! I wish I knew this region, because in fact I don’t :( . I did this flight always checking my location in the real world with Google Maps. And the level of detail and of similarity with the real terrain is amazing. Regards! Dario :) 

5 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

A wonderful tour Dario with images of the highest quality.

I love the clouds and mountains in the fourth view.

Thanks for this great tour.:)

Thank you very much for your comments, @VH-KDK ! It really makes me happy to share the passion for flight simulation with people like you, who also love this wonderful hobby! Thanks again and áll the best for you!  :) 

Dario, you're an amazing Orbx salesman, your shots could be advertisements, all of them.  I'm always amazed at the "camera eye" you have when taking shots.  Please post more as I love seeing them and wish I had more time to fly to these beautiful places you've been going to.

8 hours ago, Tony Wroblewski said:

Fantastic shots and it shows the scenery really nicely. At some point we'll have all these classic airports ported over.  Thanks for sharing :)

That’s right, Tony! @Tony Wroblewski    It will be incredible. Thank you for the comments! :) 

4 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Dario, you're an amazing Orbx salesman, your shots could be advertisements, all of them.  I'm always amazed at the "camera eye" you have when taking shots.  Please post more as I love seeing them and wish I had more time to fly to these beautiful places you've been going to.

Jack, I agree with you and I think they should hire me, or maybe give me a scenery or a discount here or there, but it doesn’t happen :) 

When I take these shots I join two of my biggest passions: flight simulation and photography. It’s really a pleasure to share images with you and this amazing ORBX community, By the way, I also love your images and your flights inspire me a lot!! Regards, Dario @Jack Sawyer

Archived