Melbourne Cityscape Some Blacked Out Buildings

I've tried to solve this with no luck.

Around 10 % of the buildings and a similar % of rooftops in  the Australia V2 Melbourne Cityscape are black. 

It's not a problem I get with any other Orbx scenery including Gold Coast Cityscape

I am getting 20 -25 fps over the CDB, which I'm OK with considering the density of the scenery and the rest of the scenery in the Melbourne Cityscape is crisp and clean. 

I think it is in the same areas. Some buildings around Southbank then all the buildings down around St Kilda Road. 

The dock area and cranes etc are perfect but roof tops around Fishermans Bend are black.

There is no problem with vegetation, parks or auto gen building

I have the new Orbx region autogen buildings pack installed (problem existed before and since that - PS recommend the pack)

I've updated to the latest P3D V4 client (which by the way I think did improved overall frame rates and the scenery just seems more vivid and crisp - may be my imagination though)

I've set the sliders and settings as per the guide and then experimented and gone very low and even on the very low settings I've still got the problem.

I've done a fair bit of flying now around the south east coast up to as far as Brisbane and no problems elsewhere with Aust V2 (expect Tyabb which I understand requires an update which is coming).

Thanks

Thanks Frank

Appreciate

I will try the verify files first.

Then a reinstall if necessary.

I've done a verify files before but I can't  remember where it is. Can you point me in the right protection.

Again thanks

All I can say is thanks Frank. My home city is resplendent in all it's glory.

To recap for others -

Some of the buildings in the Melbourne CBD Australia V2 were black as were some of the roof tops. Frank suggested may have been missing some texture files. 

Following Frank's advice above, I verified the files and FTX Central then auto downloaded I think about 1.7 gb. Also did the vector auto cofig. Then restarted and the problem gone.

Thanks again Frank

Archived