Sydney still needs OZx

Stillwater

2 hours ago, Stillwater said:

So even with AUv2 we can praise the work of the OZx enthusiasts for this place.

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

I really enjoy the OZx sceneries Gerold especially out in the bush.;)

Gerold, Martyn,

Looks much better with the OZx addition!

Is this North Sydney scenery available from this OZx 'superthread'?

If not, could you let me know where I may find it, please?

Thanks,
Nick

1 hour ago, F737NG said:

Gerold,
Looks much better with the OZx addition!

Is this North Sydney scenery available from this OZx 'superthread'?

Thanks,
Nick

Thank you Nick! I have at least the full published OZx installed - and also some stuff received personally from @teecee. I would suggest you try the obvious OZx packages first, and eventually ask here again, in case you see a difference to my screenies.

I had some Oz X scenery installed on my old 32 bit FSX computer but have not since purchasing a new 64 bit PC for P3D v4 when it came out.

( I didn't want to complicate things if some FSX features did not work within P3D plus, I mainly fly airliners that can't utilise many of the smaller airfields)

However, that improvement to the Sydney city area looks great.

What is the minimum (and the installation order in the P3D v4.5HF library) that I need to install to take advantage of that nice work?

Aussie

10 hours ago, F737NG said:

Thanks,
Nick

I cannot say I have ever seen it in this in the OZx series of releases., hopefully someone else can shed some light on this.:unsure:

16 hours ago, Aussie123 said:

What is the minimum (and the installation order in the P3D v4.5HF library) that I need to install to take advantage of that nice work?

Aussie

11 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

I cannot say I have ever seen it in this in the OZx series of releases., hopefully someone else can shed some light on this.:unsure:

Hi, Aussie, hi Martyn,

I do not know if there is a miniumum of packages to install out of Craig´s fantastic summary https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/166374-ozx-v30-v31-v32-v33-v34-v35-and-libraries/ 

. But if Martyn is right and I have a rare collection of additions, it must be the work of @teecee . If you PM me you e-mail adress I can try to send you his magnificient "Terry Stuff" packs (two packs of 250 MB size each).

Thanks people, for  the praise for the Sydney addons, but unfortunately I had a huge system crash and lost all my addons.. and to be honest I do not know which versions of the sim they would work in anyway, as some of the libraries I used when I did this may not still work in the later releases ..I am on  Prepar3d v4.5 now, so the nice Sydney addon is gone for me too..Sad but hey, this is part of the price of progress I guess. Remember this though, Orbx  are working on a city scene for Sydney I believe.Terry.

6 minutes ago, Dario said:

Excellent shots!

Thank you Dario!

15 minutes ago, teecee said:

Thanks people, for  the praise for the Sydney addons, but unfortunately I had a huge system crash and lost all my addons.. and to be honest I do not know which versions of the sim they would work in anyway, as some of the libraries I used when I did this may not still work in the later releases ..I am on  Prepar3d v4.5 now, so the nice Sydney addon is gone for me too..Sad but hey, this is part of the price of progress I guess. Remember this though, Orbx  are working on a city scene for Sydney I believe.Terry.

Thanks Terry for showing up so quickly here. Bad news on your system - this happens sometimes, and is there anyone who would not be horryfied by that?

At least I have sent you dropbox links to your basic packages which I am testing on p3dv4.4 currently. We´ll see how they work.

Thanks Gerold.. I am about half way throught the reinstall of Prepar3d v4.5, and my old fashioned "wire" internet is struggling with it.. I load everything up to download, and walk away from the computer, checking every hour or so to make sure it is still running.. Thanks for the link.. I will get it when the installation finishes.. Terry.

Archived