ObjectFlow.dll module Error

Good day everyone,

I have both FSX SE and P3Dv3 installed.  Opening up FSX SE isn't a problem but now when I crank up P3D, I'm now getting this error response and I'm not sure why.  I never had this come up before.   I've read through some forums with trial and errors but still no luck cranking P3D up.  Very strange.   This is what it says

image.png.ef00af647e8132df70a06b43df3c3641.png

Nick, 

For P3D, FTX Central is up to date, I checked all that are installed. I stll get this and now with FSX SE, I get this remark.  There must be a currpted file somewhere.  Take a look when I open P3D and FSX SE.  When I hit run, P3D closes.  

FSX, I get this for Area 010,11,12 & 13 

When I open FTX Central, selecting P3D is no issue but when I select FSX, this is the response i get.When I select Yes, it closes out and I can't get that update where it says 1 to download.

So sorry for the drama but maybe I should uninstall and start it fresh.  Let me know if you dealt with this before.

David

image.png.1e1981e56cc5c97943c656bdc37b7a78.pngimage.png.28f234a99e452bb106cb479c00423509.pngimage.png.e6051a4dbe627cbf2cbabd1936d35eb6.pngimage.png.5174cdaabfe8d26c5eafc930987a0389.png

Hello,

the FSX-SE error log is most likely this:

and if you can fix that, it should also fix the scenery library error, which is telling you that

there are no files at the end of the path stored in that scenery library.

I don't know why you are seeing the objectflow error in P3D v3.

Can you take a look in C:\Users\your user account name\AppData\Local\Orbx\FTXCentral\v3.3.9.0

for Orbx_ObjectFlow_x64_PRE43.dll

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

sorry, I should have pointed you away from that, it has nothing to do with P3D v3.

Your objectflow module should be in ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS\Scenery.

Please first make sure that your Orbx Libraries are up to date and then Verify the files.

Hi Nick,

I just finished installing P3D, and orbx and all my scenery and it looks like it's cranking up with no issues as of now.  If it starts up again with the same issues, I'll reach out.  

David

Archived