still alive just about

Hi all i am still alive and i will be back when i get my internet i will be having fiba but i am waiting for bt to come and dig up the road and path to put my internet into my new flat .

I have moved from callington to a council flat in Liskeard  Cornwall 2 weeks ago and at the moment i am not  in good health and hope to get better soon .

I have puled the mussels in my chest and it is killing me i lifted a table last Thursday and some heavy boxes and that give me all this bother i went to the doctors on last Friday and they give me a ECG 

for they thought i had had a heart attack they just wanted to be safe and it turned out i had strained my mussels on my left side on my chest and i am on lodes of pills and the pain is running down the inside of my left arm and i am getting up about 2.00 am every morning because i just cant sleep with the pain .

I have a nice flat 2 big bedrooms one for my pc but i do not have any carpets yet having them fitted next Wednesday and had no furniture until last week but i have now and a cooker yesterday and a fridge freezer i was keeping my milk in water but i am ok now thank god .

With having no carpets i could not set my pc up with all my flight sim stuff  but also no internet and i hope i get it in the next few weeks and i will be back then for i have misted you all  and missing my flying i am just on my laptop with Wifi  that i am connecting to from bt .

Well hope to be back very soon regards EMM

It is wonderful to have you back on here again Stewart.

I have missed your mountainous posts and our great conversations.

I hope you get better soon but it takes us oldies much longer to get over strains like this.

Best wishes 

Martyn

9 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

It is wonderful to have you back on here again Stewart.

I have missed your mountainous posts and our great conversations.

I hope you get better soon but it takes us oldies much longer to get over strains like this.

Best wishes 

Martyn

Thanks Martyn i have missed you all for you are all like family on orbx to me regards EMM

speedy recovery....if you are like me and probably all of us, when you do not feel like flight simming, that means you are sick. When you do feel like you are ready to boot up, that means you are well. :-)

sherm

A nice surprise to to see you post mate. I would tell you a joke but it would be too painful for your muscles. Get those European mountain shots coming soon Stewart, they're always worth looking at.

Cheers Graeme :)

1 hour ago, shermank said:

speedy recovery....if you are like me and probably all of us, when you do not feel like flight simming, that means you are sick. When you do feel like you are ready to boot up, that means you are well. :-)

sherm

Thanks Sherm i will be back as soon as i get my internet and my carpets regards ERMM

1 hour ago, boetie said:

A nice surprise to to see you post mate. I would tell you a joke but it would be too painful for your muscles. Get those European mountain shots coming soon Stewart, they're always worth looking at.

Cheers Graeme :)

Thanks Graeme for you nice comments and i have been told by my doctor it could be 8 weeks but when i get my internet i will be up and running regards EMM 

1 hour ago, Stillwater said:

Lots of trouble around you Stewart, but I am glad you give us a little note. Keep my fingers crossed you can sort all these issues out, one after the other.

Thanks my friend i did to much at the time i hope i am ok when i get my carpets next week because i have to move all my furniture but as soon as  i get my internet on i will be flying again have not done for some time now Gerold regards EMM 

30 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice to hear from you EMM!  Gosh, you’ve been thought a heck of a lot.  But I’m glad you’re going to be ok so please take care of yourself my friend.

Thanks Jack it is all going to worth it i have a nice home now and next week i get my carpets and have to move all my furniture and i am on strong pain killers now i have been keeping in contact with Martyn every day with email and a big thanks for you kind wishes we are not getting any younger getting worn out and i look forward to flying my mountains regards EMM

Stewart, as others have said, great to hear from you and I wish you the best with your recovery. Try not to push it...those chest muscles can take some time to heal, and when setting up a new home, it's very easy to over do it when you are physically hurting ;)  We'll be here when you are ready. Congrats on the new home btw!

2 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Stewart, as others have said, great to hear from you and I wish you the best with your recovery. Try not to push it...those chest muscles can take some time to heal, and when setting up a new home, it's very easy to over do it when you are physically hurting ;)  We'll be here when you are ready. Congrats on the new home btw!

Thanks  for all you nice comments and like you say it is very ease to overdo it and i just cant wait till i get my internet on and start fling again and post my pictures regards EMM

37 minutes ago, Iain Emms said:

Stewart sorry to hear of your woes mate i hope you recover soon mate and get your new flat up to scratch, Just take it a day at a time mate.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain for all your support on my present health  and i am getting there with my flat carpets next week and soon my internet and back to flying and posting my pictures 

of my mountains just cant wait regards EMM

Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well, plus not being able to fly would tend to make a person very irritable! >:(.  Maybe once you get the carpet and internet put in your hanger and you get back to flying in the mountains your health will improve!  Get well soon! :)

10 hours ago, renault said:

Take care of yourself young man:)

I've missed you and I'm glad to hear that things are falling into place. Take it easy - one step at a time mate. 

Cheers

R

A big thanks R for your concern about my self i am going to the doctors today and see if i can get stronger pain killers been up sine 2.30 am just the pain in my chest and my left arm

been like this since last week never mind .

And when i get my carpets next Wednesday and my internet i will be flying again and posting my mountain shots regards EMM

8 hours ago, Wakashi said:

Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well, plus not being able to fly would tend to make a person very irritable! >:(.  Maybe once you get the carpet and internet put in your hanger and you get back to flying in the mountains your health will improve!  Get well soon! :)

A big thanks Roger for your concern on my state and as soon as i get my carpets and my internet i will be back flying and posting my pictures and i have not been on for some time now,

and i think of all my friends on orbx as my extended family  and have fantastic load of friends regards EMM

3 hours ago, adambar said:

Sorry to hear about your issues Stewart, just take it easy so you can get back to posting your great screenshots once more! :)

Thanks Adam for your concern on my state and i am so looking forward to flying and posting my mountain shots once again and i think of all of my fantastic friends

on orbx as my extended family regards EMM

Archived