P3D v3 Won't start

Hi all:

I've being struggling for many hours after just updating to the new FTXOrbxLib using FTX Central ONLY.

So far, this is what i've being able to find out to "temporary" FIX the problem after many many hours. I saveed, to my desktop,  the scenery.cfg (FTXOrbxLib) newly created including the new OrbxLibs. In the meantime, I did delete it in the Program Data. I let p3d v3 to create the new scenery.cfg. Then I delete it (the NEWLY created) and copy back the scenery.cfg (FTXOrbxLib) from my desktop and my p3d v3 was able to restart with the NEW OrbxLib.

I've have to do it EVERY TIME I attemopt to restar my p3d v3.0

Thanks again for your help,

Art

19 minutes ago, artalvar55 said:

Hi all:

I've being struggling for many hours after just updating to the new FTXOrbxLib using FTX Central ONLY.

So far, this is what i've being able to find out to "temporary" FIX the problem after many many hours. I saveed, to my desktop,  the scenery.cfg (FTXOrbxLib) newly created including the new OrbxLibs. In the meantime, I did delete it in the Program Data. I let p3d v3 to create the new scenery.cfg. Then I delete it (the NEWLY created) and copy back the scenery.cfg (FTXOrbxLib) from my desktop and my p3d v3 was able to restart with the NEW OrbxLib.

I've have to do it EVERY TIME I attemopt to restar my p3d v3.0

Thanks again for your help,

Art

Hi Art

Welcome to the forum

Just delete the scenery cfg file (don't save it and above all don't put it back)

Let the sim create the new one again

After that close it

Run FTX Central. It will do the job, wait a few seconds let it do its job, then close it

Now run the sim and it will built the scenery cfg file again

Important:

If you have third party add-ons not installed by the xml method you would have to add/install them again

Ensure all your Orbx products are updated, you may wish to run the verify toll for the libraries

Cheers

Carlos

Hi:

Now it is worst. After deleting the scenery.cfg, P3D V3 crashes.

The following are the last log' lines of the Appcrash report:

"LoadedModule[230]=K:\P3D V3\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_CBB7\Scenery\Objectflow_CBB7.dll
LoadedModule[231]=K:\P3D V3\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_CEJ4\scenery\ObjectFlow_cej4.dll
LoadedModule[232]=K:\P3D V3\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_CEN4\scenery\ObjectFlow_cen4.dll
LoadedModule[233]=C:\Gemini\AirMap\System\AirMapMenu.dll
LoadedModule[234]=C:\Gemini\AirMap\System\AirMapP3Dv2Connect.dll
LoadedModule[235]=K:\P3D V3\as_srv\as_btstrp.dll
LoadedModule[236]=C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\PresentationUI\ee4922c4f9d2d4863de0e3de638bcc51\PresentationUI.ni.dll
FriendlyEventName=Stopped working
ConsentKey=APPCRASH
AppName=Prepar3D exe
AppPath=K:\P3D V3\Prepar3D.exe"

Thanks,

Art

Archived