Problem Downloading Open LC North America - Need Advice Please

Hi Guys,

I have now twice directly downloaded through my ORBX account and through Windows, Open LC North America however when it has finished downloading, I click on the show in folder option, drag it to my desktop and it says it has like 7.2GB or something like that in it. However when I open the folder, there is nothing in it and says it is compressed or something ?.

Anyway, I go to Open LC Nth America in my ORBX Account, click on installation options, install from my manually downloaded .zip however what it then does is start re-downloading it all again thru FTX Central.

I had no issues Sunday and yesterday downloading thru Windows and installing it like this for Global base and Vector which are both now successfully installed and working correctly.

I'm going to download Open LC Nth America thru FTX Central tonight when I go to bed and set my VPN to Dallas, Texas as I did for Global Base and Vector.

With my problem above, are there any issues that I may not be aware of and that it hasn't worked ?

Cheers,

Chris

Archived