Back to Bavaria

Stillwater

This afternoon´s trip started with a short hop from Horovice...

XNisech.jpg

... over Tocnik Castle ...

DO9Jd8M.jpg

... and the magnificent impressions of OpenLC_EU.

ZccHTm9.jpg

The VIP way to commute.

VZXa0Sx.jpg

I seem to have some trouble with GSXv2 and the jetway setup. Some say it is easy to cure, but I forgot how to do.

OskamSN.jpg

Instead, I just jumped into a little airliner, ...

BwflxSI.jpg

... went off over Prague downtown (again), ...

cfQMwlZ.jpg

... into a thunderstorm! Cabin service was shortened to a glass of water, but luckily enough the trouble was very limited.

qtKX7zf.jpg

rdRGS6Y.jpg

Arriving in GermanySouth...

H1CvSsp.jpg

... with the alps coming into view.

Rqbe3Wy.jpg

To the left in front of us is Munich airport (default version). Not too realistic, so I could not take a picture.

NqcQoFQ.jpg

Now we will be heading for the non-Schengen terminal area, to grab a long-distance flight... you may all guess in which direction this will be going?

Excellent, Gerold! You have a habit to fool your friends here a bit. :) The one over downtown Prague is of course real. First I thought: wait a minute, this looks like XP11 ;) Of course the other one with the clouds is more obvious. Well done

6 hours ago, bernd1151 said:

Excellent, Gerold! You have a habit to fool your friends here a bit. :) The one over downtown Prague is of course real. First I thought: wait a minute, this looks like XP11 ;) Of course the other one with the clouds is more obvious. Well done

I was about to ask him where he got the fabulous cloud textures!

3 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice little tour Gerold, I loved these shots.

Thank you Jack. It is just a connection to some longer tours.

11 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Fine shots Gerold.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain!

13 hours ago, adambar said:

Very nicely done once again Gerold! :)

My pleasure, Adam.

20 hours ago, bernd1151 said:

You know Bernd, I am too reluctant to maintain 2 simulators in parallel. So XP is not for me, as long as P3D works.

That´s why I had to confuse you :D.

14 hours ago, patful said:

I was about to ask him where he got the fabulous cloud textures!

Mother nature was the provider here. But flying into that is as much a pleasure as watching it.

18 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

You must stop these RL images Gerold as there is no ORBX scenery in them.:lol::footmouth::-

Another interesting set though and I would say your next international flight is to Andorra.:huh:

Oh there is Orbx scenery in it, just made with RealLife technology. The only remaining next level after TrueEarth.

Andorra is a good guess, size and tax freedom might be fitting. Wait & see!

Archived