Being naughty with the North Star

VH-KDK

45 minutes ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Nice shots Martyn, yes I'm a bit of a cloud guy too, particularly the big fluffy ones.:)

Don

Thanks Don, these clouds weren't very cooperative as they were 8/8ths so I abandoned my flight to Essendon.:(

I will try again later when they have blown away!:lol:

3 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Many thanks Don, and it has Merlins too!:lol:

3 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Nice shots, nice plane!!!!!!!!

Well I got the last two letters of your name right John.:wacko:

Apologies for the mistake!:rolleyes:

22 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Thanks Don, these clouds weren't very cooperative as they were 8/8ths so I abandoned my flight to Essendon.:(

I will try again later when they have blown away!:lol:

When I was a USAF weatherman an overcast was 10/10ths - next thing you know it'll be down to 3/3rds (1-scattered  2-broken  3-overcast).

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 5:35 AM, Stillwater said:

Those were the times... when BMI was flying.

Though I am unsure they ever made it to the Great Ocean Road...?

They can go anywhere when I am flying Gerold!:)

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 9:24 AM, flyingleaf said:

Great shots Martyn. T-Bone is a kind of cloudy guy when the "Irish Mist" flows:rolleyes::lol:

That is probably why he only flies and old DC-3 as he can throw the empties out of the window!:huh::o:lol:

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 10:30 AM, olderndirt said:

When I was a USAF weatherman an overcast was 10/10ths - next thing you know it'll be down to 3/3rds (1-scattered  2-broken  3-overcast).

I have only known it as 8/8ths.:huh:

Blame it in climate change and just pay more tax.:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

What happened to T-Bone?:huh:

Stay tuned Martyn and Jack. Had a bit of an "Idiot":blink::unsure: moment. Did a complete restore to factory settings. Just re-installed xp and all is great. No more stuttering and good fps. Now to p3d and my orbx goodies and we're good to go.  T-Bone and Commander Chris P Bacon are putting the "shine":PB):ph34r: on in McCarty. 

1 hour ago, flyingleaf said:

Stay tuned Martyn and Jack. Had a bit of an "Idiot":blink::unsure: moment. Did a complete restore to factory settings. Just re-installed xp and all is great. No more stuttering and good fps. Now to p3d and my orbx goodies and we're good to go.  T-Bone and Commander Chris P Bacon are putting the "shine":PB):ph34r: on in McCarty. 

Lots of trouble Karl but glad to hear it’s ok now.  Can’t wait to see some more adventures!

2 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

You are lucky Karl as I have at least one idiot moment every hour.:o:huh::-:footmouth::lol:

Archived