EGNT Approach Still lights way to high

g0emf

I have installed the latest SP for TE Central and fully expected the problem to be resolved as it was "Noted in Dec 2018"

PS the roads look much better, thanks for that.

See

11 hours ago, g0emf said:

my scenery.ini file

Can anyone confirm this bug, please?

scenery_packs.ini 3.31 kB · 0 downloads

I can't confirm the bug but can confirm that your TEGB South and North should be under Global Airports under your correct install layering of TEGB Central.

I am also interested to note that you have a scenery called UK-Obj-Landmarks_NE-FSX. What is that? If it is relating as I assume it is, to UK landmarks then it should be disabled/removed or at least placed way below the Orbx TEGB addons, because it's current layering in the scenry_packs.ini means it will override the TEGB and London Landmarks and cause anomalies.

5 hours ago, jjaycee1 said:

I can't confirm the bug but can confirm that your TEGB South and North should be under Global Airports under your correct install layering of TEGB Central.

I am also interested to note that you have a scenery called UK-Obj-Landmarks_NE-FSX. What is that? If it is relating as I assume it is, to UK landmarks then it should be disabled/removed or at least placed way below the Orbx TEGB addons, because it's current layering in the scenry_packs.ini means it will override the TEGB and London Landmarks and cause anomalies.

Hi and thanks for the reply,

Done as you suggested with the ini, still same.

Last year when the problem was pointed out I found that if I disable Orbx TE Central the light are correct.

I was hoping for a reply from Orbx.

Mind you don't get me wrong, just had a low and high-level flight around my local area and the scenery is superb.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived