PAKT flying buildings

Hi

Just bought 5 airports on sale yesterday. PAKT has buildings floating in the air. I have virus turned off. Ran AEC twice, once to include PAKT, and again to not include. No change in result. Anyone have an idea what to do next?

Hi Nick

I found this: Thanks Nick, I first delete my scenery.cfg file, and create a new one.  Then re install the airports, and now PAKT is perfect.  Seems like some very far away add-on, France VFR, was causing the problem,

Sounds like this might be my problem. I don't know anything really about computers and a scenery.cfg file. I suppose I can find it and delete it; but no idea how to replace stuff???? I can remove PAKT using FTX Central, and then re-install. I have lots of other than Orbx stuff, FSDT and other developers airports. Would i have to reinstall all of that too? 

If thats the case, maybe I will just forget about PAXT. I also bought Orlando cityscape, and Barcelona, and some other airports and I am enjoying them. Thanks for your help!

No reply from Nick on my question. It seems that both PAKT and PAJN are not formatted for P3dv4.5. Can someone tell me if this is true. Neither airport are usable. If they don't work with this version, I will request a refund.

Anyone know?

Hi Nick

Sorry to get back to you so late. Ref PAKT is working was a comment that i found with the search. PAKT is not working for me. There is no runway and buildings are up in the sky. I just took a look again at PAJN and seems to be ok if it is correct that the rabbit lights are offset from the runway. Normally i see rabbit lights as an extension of the runway, and not offset. Could you confirm this to me?

I bought these 2 airports at the same time as Orlando cityscape and Barcelona cityscape plus KEGE, KSAN, and LOWI. All of these are just beautiful, and working perfectly!

If you could suggest a fix for PAKT and reply to my question on PAJN i would appreciate it very much! Of all my Orbx products these 2 are the only ones i have a problem with.

Thanks!!

Archived