ORBX ESSA missing jetways

ollypollard

Hey guys,

Have just purchased ESSA from you and have no jetways installed. Now i understand these are SODE jetways? I have sode installed but have no idea what i have to do to get them to work... but in this case there are none in the scenery anyways.

Help would be appreciated. 

Olly

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2019 at 5:02 PM, Doug Sawatzky said:

Hi Olly

Hopefully it's just a matter of registering and activating SODE as in my below image.

SODE.PNG

Hi Doug.

Already activated it. I have done nothing other than install the scenery from FTX central - no editing of the AFX etc. I've reinstalled sode and activated it again so will try now.

42 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

you should check your C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjects\orbx_essa for 44 files in 1 folders.

You should check your C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml folder for ORBX_ESSA_SODE.xml

Great thanks - found it moments before you posted. SODE is quite new to me so didn't realise i had to manually add these folders in. 

• 1 year later...

Im aware that this post was a while ago. I've struggled alot with the sode jetways at Arlanda airport (Essa). No jetways and a red cross at all the locations where there should be a jetway. I know that its it because sode can't find the modeles reffered to another xml file. Im just struggling with fixing the problem. 

I'll add my sode log as a file. No luck so far, reinstalling sode, the scenery itself, objectflow or libraries. 

I have sode installed from both Orbx and GSX, (I think). 

I do have to apologize for my english. 

Cheers 

SODE.log

Archived