ORBX EU ENGLAND problem!

Hello there, 

I recently purchased ORBX EU England when it was on sale. It has given my england a massive difference, making it look amazing. 

I recently was flying with a friend with the same software, and he said that EU england gave an update to local england aerodromes. 

After doing a bit of digging, i found the files in my p3d folder, for all of the airports. No change has happened in my sim, I have tried adding the area again, then adding the bgl files themselves again, but nothing is working.

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot, 

Andrew

Hello,

welcome to the forums.

As advertised, EU England upgrades all the default airports.

This is to a standard where the anomalies are removed, the location amended as required

and buildings placed as accurately as possible.

Orbx library objects are used along with some of the default ones.

These airports are not to payware standard, nor are they meant to be.

In most cases though, they will be a very noticeable improvement on the simulator default versions.

Yeah, so i saw my friends sim who had England installed, and our local airfield. He has all of the airports installed, and i can visibly see the difference between his and mine. I realised my airfield hasnt changed. Is there anyway to manually load it. 

4 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Can you post a copy of your scenery.cfg file please?

Hey Nick

I got it working, essentially spent the last hour looking for a solution. Essentially I found the file location for the scenery of my local airfield, then manually added it in the scenery directory inside of p3d. Thanks so much for your help, but it won't be needed! I really do think the products you guys do are really awesome! 
Thanks a lot

Andrew

Archived