New. Orbx global base not working right

Dynodan61

Hi all. I recently purchased orbx global base and ever since then when I fly I lose my virtual cockpit and scenery gets blurred and actually freezes up my pc when i go to close out of the flight after flying about 20 minutes to my destiny ??? Id love to get it working properly as I like the scenery upgrade. Any help would be appreciated. thx in advance. DynoDan

When you talk about the autogen slide is that setting within the orbx app or within the fsx app thx heres my requested specs. I have a souped up Dell inspiron 531 with 1tb hard drive , 64 bit updated sticks, nvideagforce 8400 gs game card.

13 hours ago, Dynodan61 said:

Hi all. I recently purchased orbx global base and ever since then when I fly I lose my virtual cockpit and scenery gets blurred and actually freezes up my pc when i go to close out of the flight after flying about 20 minutes to my destiny ??? Id love to get it working properly as I like the scenery upgrade. Im using a souped up dell inspiron 531 and upgraded 1TB hard drive 64 bit upgrade of sticks and a nvidea geforce 8440 game card Any help would be appreciated. thx in advance. DynoDan

15576086382902102389987.jpg

3 hours ago, Dynodan61 said:

When you talk about the autogen slide is that setting within the orbx app or within the fsx app thx heres my requested specs. I have a souped up Dell inspiron 531 with 1tb hard drive , 64 bit updated sticks, nvideagforce 8440 gs game card. Oh ya I forgot to mention that everytime I want to fly out of arizina now this happens it doesnt even load the flight since i downloaded orbx see pic below I can fly anywhere else in the world except Arizona California and Mexico???

1557615247614704213495.jpg

Archived