True Earth US Washington - Seattle

Great shots. Sooooooooooo glad I've decided to start using X Plane along with P3d. Washington is going to be great.

The new scenery is supposed to include a small part of Vancouver Island (Canada BC) I remember reading somewhere that detailed Cities of Victoria and Nanaimo would be included in the Washington Scenery. If you venture to the far parts would a screenshot or too be possible.

Thanks.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Flygsidan said:

How does framrate compare to Orbx PNW for P3D. I have a fairly recent machine but flying in and around Seattle honestly brings my computer to its knees.  

Seattle has always been the test bed for performance stressing, but I pleased to say based on my specs ( see signature ) I was running all XP11 settings on max apart from reflections and achieving 30-40fps.... over all, very smooth experience. :)

• Upvote 1

I have recently had to ask myself; "is this ORBX stuff real or am I dreaming?" I grew up in the UK and live in Washington State. The two places I fly the most in X-Plane and the two places with True-Earth scenery in X-Plane! I am one lucky flight simmer.

Thank you ORBX.

Lenny

Edited by leinsters
  • Like 1