1 minute ago, Adam Banks said:

Yay - much better, Stewart!!! :)

I've no idea what "putting your monitor into graphics mode" means, but it appears to have done the trick!!!!! Normal service is resumed!

Adam.

So they look better do they Adam i set my monitor in Graphics mode my self regards EMM

3 minutes ago, European Mountain Man said:

So they look better do they Adam i set my monitor in Graphics mode my self regards EMM

They do indeed look much better!! They're more like how they used to look. Your monitor settings shoudn't have had anything to do with it - as the file is saved directly from the GPU - regardless of whatever you do with the monitor. My theory is that the PTA preset didn't get applied properly for some reason. The colouring did rather look like P3D default.

Looking forward to more travels!

Adam.

1 minute ago, Adam Banks said:

They do indeed look much better!! They're more like how they used to look. Your monitor settings shoudn't have had anything to do with it - as the file is saved directly from the GPU - regardless of whatever you do with the monitor. My theory is that the PTA preset didn't get applied properly for some reason. The colouring did rather look like P3D default.

Looking forward to more travels!

Adam.

Thanks Adam pta come up with a error but restarted my pc and rex had a update for rex environment  and it was for pta but restarted my pc and went back on pta and it was ok again aplyed your preset and went on p3d  with just pta and no rex regards EMM

Archived