TrueEarth US Washington My First.

Excellent pix, as always from your side. Seattle, notably the port area, looks so much better than in legacy PNW.

So this means we're in beta ... right?

As a detail, are you using UWXP 2.4 or 2.5? In case of the latter, could you share your settings (settings for 2.4 have been given already).

Thanks and kind regards, Michael

15 minutes ago, SP2472 said:

Excellent presentation of Orbx's Washington Iain, I assume these screens were captured in 4k?

Yes taken in 4k but straight from the v key as always no editing. 

cheers 

Iain 

10 minutes ago, olderndirt said:

Interesting comparison with you on XP and John on P3D - IMHO XP has it.

Both are XP11. I guess the P3D version is years ahead, if ever.

Kind regards, Michael

11 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Yes I will do Michael I just nipped home from work to post these I will share my settings for 2.5 when I finish work later. 

cheers 

Iain 

Iain your shots are great, Ive just started using X Vision with Natural Colour by Renault V1.0xvs which seems to work well with TE GB Scenery. Im looking to purchase UWXP 2.5 as you all seem to use it. May I also request a copy of your settings.

Thanks

These are just stunning. Extremely sharp with much detail and lush colors. I fly in PNW much of the time in P3D and this X-Plane version is going to be exceptional. Never seen anything so real in flight simulation. 

19 hours ago, pmb said:

Excellent pix, as always from your side. Seattle, notably the port area, looks so much better than in legacy PNW.

So this means we're in beta ... right?

As a detail, are you using UWXP 2.4 or 2.5? In case of the latter, could you share your settings (settings for 2.4 have been given already).

Thanks and kind regards, Michael

Here they are Michael.

cheers

Iain

S550_Citation_II - 2019-05-10 07.27.10.jpg

S550_Citation_II - 2019-05-10 07.27.42.jpg

S550_Citation_II - 2019-05-10 07.27.59.jpg

S550_Citation_II - 2019-05-10 07.28.14.jpg

Looks like mainly default settings for UWXP, by that I mean mostly Auto selections. I am now interested in the x-Vision settings because JV stated a while back that UWXP was in his opinion the only addon needed in this regard as it now had shaders etc. Others have said that UWXP can override x-Vision settings in certain areas as both programmes have Sky/Fog and Cloud options. Interesting to know how/if you have modified any settings in x-Vision or UWXP so that one programme doesn't counteract the other.

Would like anyone else with knowledge to chime in as well and let me know if my understandings are correct or not.

1 hour ago, Iain Emms said:

Here they are Michael.

cheers

Iain

Thanks a lot Iain, much acknowledged. I am still at 2.4 but will switch to 2.5 during the next days.

Kind regards, Michael

1 hour ago, jjaycee1 said:

Looks like mainly default settings for UWXP, by that I mean mostly Auto selections. I am now interested in the x-Vision settings because JV stated a while back that UWXP was in his opinion the only addon needed in this regard as it now had shaders etc. Others have said that UWXP can override x-Vision settings in certain areas as both programmes have Sky/Fog and Cloud options. Interesting to know how/if you have modified any settings in x-Vision or UWXP so that one programme doesn't counteract the other.

Would like anyone else with knowledge to chime in as well and let me know if my understandings are correct or not.

That would be a bit off-topic here, but perhaps we can open a separate xVision/UWXP2.5 thread, which I would be interested in, too?

Kind regards, Michael

5 minutes ago, pmb said:

That would be a bit off-topic here, but perhaps we can open a separate xVision/UWXP2.5 thread, which I would be interested in, too?

Kind regards, Michael

That would be a great idea, as it is something I am also experimenting with.

7 minutes ago, pmb said:

Kind regards, Michael

Agree and I will start one in General forum.

Archived