Getting there

Just a few of my mountain shots with p3dv4.5  and pta and Adams preset i have done a complete install from scratch i have nearly got every thing back on have all my weather programs installed and all my orbx  areas for Europe and all my orbx airports just have aircraft to install now and it is nice to be back with my good friends regards EMM

hQGuyPu.jpg

TQim9A1.jpg

WLLrmdk.jpg

cjXu9lf.jpg

WPHuN8m.jpg

REFTOCM.jpg

Aa35bky.jpg

lYH4EAM.jpg

AZ97Aan.jpg

pyGfKzs.jpg

gliv4zn.jpg

Great to see you back, Stewart!! Marvelous mountains (of course!) and some nice cirrus!!!

I'm a bit worried about the preset though. I think we may have had this issue before <??> ... in that all your pics seem quite dark. I'm wondering whether you have your *monitor* settings quite bright, so the pics look great in your sim and (if you're using the same monitor) when viewed online. If you can get to view the pics above on any other system (or a friend's PC), see if they look the same. Either that, or the HDR values aren't being applied properly.

If you can do me a screenshot with the SLEW co-ordinates showing, I'll see if I can replicate it on my PC - so we can compare <?>.

Adam.

17 hours ago, Adam Banks said:

Great to see you back, Stewart!! Marvelous mountains (of course!) and some nice cirrus!!!

I'm a bit worried about the preset though. I think we may have had this issue before <??> ... in that all your pics seem quite dark. I'm wondering whether you have your *monitor* settings quite bright, so the pics look great in your sim and (if you're using the same monitor) when viewed online. If you can get to view the pics above on any other system (or a friend's PC), see if they look the same. Either that, or the HDR values aren't being applied properly.

If you can do me a screenshot with the SLEW co-ordinates showing, I'll see if I can replicate it on my PC - so we can compare <?>.

Adam.

Good morning Adam my monitor is a Acer predator 4k  monitor i have never set the monitor just left as i come out of the box and my resolution is 3840 x 2160 i have noticed in windows 10 windows HD colour settings  you have Display 1 Acer XB281HK  and display 2 PL2888H and display 3 PLX27883H i have never played around with the settings because i do not know what i am doing do you think iver of the 3 settings for the colour will make a difference .

and i am pleased you liked my set of shots regards EMM stewart

15 hours ago, BradB said:

Way to go Stewart , you broke Adam's new preset ........:rolleyes::o:(:angry::lol::lol::lol:

Cheers

John

Thanks John for your super comments i have all back om p3d and working on xplane now it is my monitor i have never set the colours just left out of the box because i do not know what i am doing so i just left as it was  get sorted today with Adams help regards EMM

Archived