FSX crashing

goodperson36

Hi, all I recently had to reinstall FSX on Windows 10. When I was flying all of the sudden FSX crashed and has done that a few times. I heard thier is a fix for this but can’t find this information this is what most people are saying this can fix it but it but it has to be the correct one can someone lead me in the correct location to fix the crash issue thank you kindly....-uiautomationcore-dl

I did the first one directly into FSX now thier are 2 other folder in their as well their is a their is one called a system32 and one called sysWOW64 do i need to take the UIAutomationCore.dll and put those in System32 and SYSWOW64 as well I am really confused because i tried to put it in SYStem32 and it wouldnt let me do that need some help//

I put mine in the actual flight simulator folder. The MS FS will use the first one it finds which will be in the same folder as the exe. This leaves the 64 bit one in the windows folder alone so other programs can access it and not be affected by the 32 bit one. 

Please wait until others reply to this so that you can get a consensus on something that can really muck your system up if not done correctly.

Hello goodperson36,

the only thing that is required for you to do is to place the file from the Flight Simulator X folder

in the download into the FSX root folder.

It seems that you have done this.

This should solve your problem with FSX.

This topic was aimed at people who had this error message

System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL "UIAutomationCore.dll": The specified module could not be found.

which you clearly have not.

Please therefore discard the two other files in the download and move on.

Archived