PAKT and PAJN elevation and mesh problems

Hello.  I just installed  PAJN Juneau International Airport (Transaction ID: 5cca095a6561d) and PAKT Ketchikan International Airport (Transaction ID: 5cca095a6561d).  

PAKT is a complete elevation mess, picture attached.

PAJN have some mesh issues on the side of the runaway, floating houses on the close village and airport facilities over the cars road close to the airport. 

I disable any mesh add-on, and I am using Global Base Pack, Global Vector and Open Landclass North America.  There is no other add on in this area.

I re check the ORBX libraries, but that does not fix the problem.

Thanks

pakt.jpg

juneau1.jpg

juneau2.jpg

juneau3.jpg

I install Pacific Fjords and South Alaska, but there is still full of elevation problems on PAJN Juneau International Airport and PAKT Ketchikan International Airport.

My Mesh resolution is on 5 meters.  Any clues?.

thanks

error1.jpg

error2.jpg

error3.jpg

juneav2.jpg

Thanks Nick, I first delete my scenery.cfg file, and create a new one.  Then re install the airports, and now PAKT is perfect.  Seems like some very far away add-on, France VFR, was causing the problem, very rare.  

Juneau still have that rare mesh on the side of the runaway, is that normal?

thanks!

Hi Folks,

I have the same Problems with PAJN wich i purchased yesterday. See the screenshot: the walls are on the Runway... how can I solve it?

Thanks a lot for your help!!!

Greets Rudi

691351801_PAJNElevationProblem.thumb.JPG.35cd005f7c52ad34dda07222c27e05c0.JPG

• 7 months later...

Hello,

I am running on P3D V4.5.  I have the following Orbx products: Base , Vector, OpenLC NA, Pacific Fjords, and Ketchikan Intl (PAKT), Southern Alaska.  I am not seeing the Kertchikan scenery properly.  Items are floating and the terrain has no detail.  I am not using any other mesh products.  Wasn't pacific fjords and Ketchikan supposed to work properly together?  The Ketchikan is located above my Pacific Fjords and below third party scenery as shown.  Can you help me fix this issue?

Ketchikan(2).thumb.jpg.027232fa7238a48b111138c1797c6fb0.jpg

Ketchikan(1).thumb.jpg.28e4b86e22aca0f074b10ba6daa7306a.jpg

Library-1.thumb.jpg.f1dcdd76ec610406e26b41b2a3de5b6c.jpg

Library-2.thumb.jpg.0ff775226f5790c1f1c791a6e5bd7ec2.jpgLibrary-3.thumb.jpg.254ac0b20aa842dbd168cef29fc56e0c.jpgLibrary-4.thumb.jpg.4af4f9bbc85650849744677e90dfe053.jpg

• 3 months later...

Hi,

I can see that I am not alone with this issue so thought I add to this as well. I purchased PAJN and PAKT yesterday. PAKT is showing up properly with no issues however I see the same "walls" at PAJN.

Purchasing SAK to fix this is not an option for me at the moment. Mesh is set to 5m and re-installing didn't fix the issue. Any help with this would be welcome.

Thanks in advance!

21 hours ago, bigmatt44 said:

I just moved SAK, Fjords, & PNW into main library.  Now things are normal again.  Don't understand it at all, but at least it is normal again.

how did you moved them into main library?

2 hours ago, paet89 said:

I would also be interested in this. Could REX 4 cause an issue?

I don't think so.  REX 4 provides improved textures, and to my knowledge doesn't cause elevation errors. 

I'm thinking bigmatt44, although he hasn't said so, merely uninstalled the products and reinstalled them into the main library.

15 hours ago, Stewart Hobson said:

I don't think so.  REX 4 provides improved textures, and to my knowledge doesn't cause elevation errors. 

I'm thinking bigmatt44, although he hasn't said so, merely uninstalled the products and reinstalled them into the main library.

I did but the same result, just wondering that I am no the only one has this problem and this issued already occur quit sometimes, but it seem no one knows how to solve this issue.

Archived