ORBX Vector - several terrain elevation problems

I have a terrain elevation problem when using ORBX Vector. Where there should be water, there is concrete (pic.1 near L.A.; N34° 8.74'; W118° 16.68'); where there should be ground textures, there is water (pic.2, Corsica, N42° 30.90'; E9° 29.76'). These are just two examples I encountered within one day. What I did so far: I rebuilt the default terrain.cfg, I reinstalled Vector and then NA and EU LC. I also ran the Airport Elevation Correction tool just in case. To no avail. Only disabling ORBX Vector brings back the scenery as it should be (Pic.3 and 4). Tests were done with no other add-ons installed. Please, advise. Thanks.

PIC1.jpg

PIC2.jpg

PIC3.jpg

PIC4.jpg

To be more specific: The problem lies in the FTX_VECTOR_EXX (pic.1) or the FTX_VECTOR_CVX (pic.2) files. Any answer to resolve this issue, which I have encountered several times, is appreciated.

Edited by Rod999

The scenery.cfg file is in the attachment. Only add-ons I am using are ORBX products. FreeMeshX was deactivated when testing, even though there is no difference if this mesh is enabled or not. Only unchecking the Vector sceneries (CVX and/or EXX) would fix the scenery.

Scenery.CFG