Road Traffic, Bridges and Water

HI Folks

I have noticed that in True Earth London when a road comes to any of the bridges over the Thames River the cars cross on top of the water under the bridge.  Any way to fix that?

harlank

cars.JPG

Hello,

I was not involved in the development of this TE product but I'll take a guess here: chances are that the bridge deck on the model is not hardened. Because the bridge deck is an arc, hardening it is not so easy... but it can be done. It's not something you could do.  It's easy to place freeway traffic exclusions if you know how but that may have undesired consequences.

Cheers,

This was reported previously and known to the development team. I haven't checked mine yet, but just to confirm, is 

19 hours ago, harlank37 said:

HI Folks

I have noticed that in True Earth London when a road comes to any of the bridges over the Thames River the cars cross on top of the water under the bridge.  Any way to fix that?

harlank

I recall that this was reported previously, but I haven't thought to check on mine if it was fixed by SP1. Just to confirm, are you running the latest version?

If it wasn't cured in the SP, Larry is quite correct about trying to fix it yourself. Do-able, but...

Archived