Orbx TE GB South for XP11

DaveTfc

Hi,

I've just installed TE GB South in XP11. Indeed a wonderful product!

I do howerver have a question. I see all the major landmarks over London, but on the River Thames, the bridges seems to be standard bridges and not the original ones found in the city. Tower bridge is showing up correctly. For example I believe that Chiswick bridge amongst others is not showing up correctly. Am I the only one seeing this?

To be complete, I'm attaching my scenery_packs.ini file.

Kind regards,

scenery_packs.ini

20 minutes ago, john548 said:

hello

Perhaps your SimHaven addons are not compatible with Orbx products ?? Try disabling one or the other to see if the problem is resolved.

Hi John,

Thanks for your reply. I noticed this a couple of days ago and this was before I had installed the SimHaven addons. SimHaven addons were only installed yesterday.

Kind regards,

Hi

John is correct, X-Europe does the same thing as TrueEarth GB and GBPro and should be disabled if using True Earth GB. I do note that you noticed error before you installed X-Europe but leaving X-Europe installed will only hinder your effort to find your problem.

Kind regards

Ian S

On 4/14/2019 at 11:00 AM, Ian S said:

Hi

John is correct, X-Europe does the same thing as TrueEarth GB and GBPro and should be disabled if using True Earth GB. I do note that you noticed error before you installed X-Europe but leaving X-Europe installed will only hinder your effort to find your problem.

Kind regards

Ian S

Hi,

As advised, I disabled OpenSceneryX and simHeaven add-ons (see attachment) but there is no change. 

Here is what I see from the air when looking at Hammersmith Bridge. Can anyone confirm that this is the same image that they get in XP11 - TE GB South? Thanks!

Kind regards,

XP - Orbx TE GB South - Hammersmith Bridge.jpg

scenery_packs.ini

4 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

yes, I see the same.

I don't see a better version anywhere in the product screen shots, do you?

Hi Nick,

Thanks for confirming! I was a bit worried that there was something wrong with my configuration, but this does not seem to be the case and I'm therefore assured. The reason I was thinking something was wrong was because I was comparing Hammersmith bridge with the one in Orbx EU package, which I also have. I seem to recall that Hammersmith bridge that was modelled in that product looked more like the original one in the city, than the one in TE GB South (XP).

Anyway no worries and once again thanks for confirming!

Kind regards,

Archived