Who knows where Martyn is?

Stillwater

Hi Gerold i was sending emails to Martyn every other day and the last time i had a email was on the 8 of march i have sent several since then and he has not replied to my mails

we where always sending mails to each other.

i know he was a bit upset about some of his posts being taken of the forum and they would not tell him the reason for it but i just do not know what has happerned to him my self and Martyn are very good friends regards stewart ps if he emails me i will let you know ok

34 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

I see @VH-KDK has not been on this forum since March 6th. Is he on vacation in SE asia without internet? Or in Antarctica?

Hi Gerold just looked back in my emails he has gone to Thailand in the middle of April for 5 weeks i last had a mail on the 8 of march and like you said may be he has no internet i hope i may of put your mind at rest now my friend

I was wondering the same thing. Thanks for explaining things to us, Stewart.

37 minutes ago, European Mountain Man said:

he was a bit upset about some of his posts being taken of the forum and they would not tell him the reason for it

What could be objectionable in Martyn's pictures? Very strange stuff! I really don't like it when somebody claims to find a fault in something but won't tell the reason why. That's not democratic, ahem ahem.

1 hour ago, European Mountain Man said:

i know he was a bit upset about some of his posts being taken of the forum and they would not tell him the reason for it

I have not been able to find any evidence of this, so it is pure speculation at this point.

1 hour ago, European Mountain Man said:

Hi Gerold just looked back in my emails he has gone to Thailand in the middle of April for 5 weeks i last had a mail on the 8 of march and like you said may be he has no internet i hope i may of put your mind at rest now my friend

So good to read this, Stewart. I am now confident that Martyn is doing well in a tropical paradise and he should be full of energy when he returns to the land of plenty.

11 hours ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

I have not been able to find any evidence of this, so it is pure speculation at this point.

Hi Doug may be Martyn just said that to me in a mail as a excuse not going on the Forum to my self .

i know when i went to Ireland on xplane 11 nick sent me a mail telling me it was not orbx scenery i made a mistake i was under the impression it was included in the northern area for x plane and i got it wrong  so i was ok with having it removed regards EMM

• 1 month later...

Archived