Ground colors in P3D 45

Hi. I have noticed that FTX ground textures appear lighter, or different colors in P3D 4.5 than in previous versions.   As a general rule, I ALWAYS do a verify files on Orbx products when I do any upgrade to P3D.   What I am seeing for instance in FTX England is below. This is several shades lighter in color than the pics on the Orbxdirect.com site and what I had previously. (this is summer season, around mid day.)   I have not changed shaders.  FYI.

I also noted this same thing flying in south Georgia USA in summer time.  What should be lush greenery is now littered with brownish tiles. (looks like drought!)    

FTX England (between London and Bristol).   (I deactivated TEGBS pending resolution of FPS issues.) 

FTX_england_summer_p3d45.thumb.jpg.65fb07d664181d4fc0694ad2f9c12fa5.jpg

Yep.  all set to 1.00    I checked that before posting and played with it.   Still looks much too light.  Especially for summer.   This appears to be a global issue as I see the same thing is some areas of the United States where I personally know the real life geography and flora.  southern US in particular.   I have  global base pack, global vector and both LCEurope and LC North America installed.   I also did a verify files on all this.

Hi

This is not a product issue or an install issue, it is more likely a settings or shaders issue. In P3Dv4.5 in the Key Assignments page, do a search for the new "Reload Shaders" function where you can assign a key and reload the default shaders without restarting the sim. Could also be a monitor are graphics card setting issue.

Archived