P3D v4.5 - True Earth Great Britain south

Hi all,  I have owned TEGBS for a little over a week and am very impressed with the scenery. Especially the city of london, a place very close to my heart.   I am however, not very pleased with the frame rates.  I have a high end machine and still only get 8-15 FPS, which is unflyable to me.    I have RTFM and I did follow John Venemas recommendations on system settings.  In fact, I set up an identical profile under ORBX LONDON-GA just like John.   Still no good.    I am using P3D 4.5, which I am so far finding to be worse on frames than 4.4.    The combination here is forcing me to strongly consider abandoning TEGBS.   I also own FTX England and I may have to be satisfied with that (which is still excellent.)

Are there any further suggestions on how to fly TEGBS with reasonable FPS?   I am happy with a limit of 30 FPS.  

My system is as follows so Im a bit surprised I dont get better performance. 

Asus ROG Strix Z390 E gaming Motherboard
Intel i7-8700K coffee lake processor 3.7 Mhz (overclocked to 5 Mhz)
32 GB of G.skill 3200 Mhz DDR4 dram
Corsair Water cooling system
850 watt power supply
1 TB Crucial technologies M.2 2080 SSD - completely dedicated to P3D
Asus ROG Strix RTX 2080 8GB Video card
Windows 10 Professional OS
40 inch UHD 4K TV/monitor 
Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case

I have a suggestion... which might be a good product on its own.  Can Orbx consider making a standalone London scenery as a derivative of TEGBS and FTX England?  I'd pay for that.   Something lighter weight that still captures the essence and most of the city detail.  I actually like the FTX England countryside scenery better and I get the whole country.

Archived