LDDU GSE Clutter Option

Peter w

Hi,

i ordered LDDU and istalled it. afterwards i opened the control panel to configure the airport. All options worked, except the gse clutter option.  i enable the clutter option and close the control panel. afterwards when i open the control panel again, the clutter option is disabled again. i tried it a few times again. i reinstalled as well already. when i took a view into the scenery folder i noticed the clutter file is only a xml document, and not a bgl file. what's it all about?

looking forward for help,

regards, Peter

Hello,

typically, Orbx control panels do not work if both versions of a file that is to

be renamed are present at the same time.

Please return to the folder and see if you have

ORBX_LDDU_clutter_PLC_ObjectFlow.xml.OFF and

ORBX_LDDU_clutter_PLC_ObjectFlow.xml

If so, please delete ORBX_LDDU_clutter_PLC_ObjectFlow.xml.OFF

hi nick,

i checked the folder, and i have only ORBX_LDDU_clutter_PLC_ObjectFlow.xml, no further OFF file. The file seems to be active, even though the checkbox in control panel stays disabled. Strange. so i assume right, that all is fine nevertheless?

regards Peter

Hello,

thanks, I see the problem now, the P3D version of the control panel has been bundled with the FSX version.

I have corrected the mistake and attached a replacement file.

Please download it and put it into ORBX\Scripts, letting it overwrite the existing file.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

orbx_cpl_LDDU.xml

Archived