BUG REPORT. Lighthouses. Isle of Sicilly. Heliports. with SP 1

The problem has not been corrected with SP1. The lighthouses objects have been modified, but still no landable heliports on top of the lighthouses. The helipads are still in the water.

Sorry!

ec145T2_1.jpg

ec145T2_3.jpg

• Nick Cooper changed the title to BUG REPORT. Lighthouses. Isle of Sicilly. Heliports. with SP 1
  • 1 month later...

I think they are cataloging more possible - bugs - to then implement an adjustment on the helipad in a possible SP2.

Usually this is the solution that the X-Plane System uses to plot a helipad that can not adjust the height in the building for which it is intended.

See Below, I also have this issue.

1580824759_DesktopScreenshot2019_04.24-11_09_40_85.thumb.png.3f0a4ef01f1311c91dbdb7f2d5dae517.png

PS: not landable pad on Lighthouse...:rolleyes:

Tks for the reply.

If they are cataloging more bugs ... I believe they should at least confirm/note to those users that report the problems in the first place.

Question:

What is the point of reporting a known issue and not getting a confirmation from the team?

Cheers,

Pierre

I've had a quick look and attach a suggested format for you; essentially I've tidied it up. Back up your original if you wish to try mine. I am unfamiliar with the Narvik scenery but if it's an airport it's fine where I've left it. If it's scenery, then it should be down below Global Airports with the other packages. Similarly the Canadian packages. I've disabled Ortho4XP overlays as you haven't got any.

However, this doesn't solve your problem, sorry!

I also have the same as you and ORBX will need to address these anomalies.

Best wishes.

scenery_packs.ini

• 1 year later...

Archived