Terrain issues in Colorado

PVC

Hello Orbx!

Since the last update I'm experiencing terrain issues in Western Colorado. The runway of Walker/Grand Junction (KGJT), for example, has disappeared under some weird piles of earth (see screenshots). At nearby Montose airport (KMJT) the situation's okay but the airport's surrounded by fairly high terrain, which looks unusual (minor problem). The culprit seems to be the ORBX!VECTOR_AEC scenery. When disabled, the situation returns to normal. There may be other airports but those are the only ones where I've encountered problems so far.

Another problem is Telluride (KTEX - beautiful scenery you made, btw). When driving around the airport, the aircraft at certain places sinks halfway below the surface or makes strange bumps, especially near the end of the runway or around the terminal. Disabling Vector or any other scenery file doesn't help. FYI, I used to have a free airport scenery for this airport before I bought yours, but I've disabled it in the library, so it shouldn't interfere.

Kind regards,

Peter

Vector 01.jpg

Vector 02.jpg

KTEX 01.jpg

KTEX 02.jpg

Hello Nick!

Yes, I know that I can disable AEC. I just wanted to let you know that there's a problem with it.

But this doesn't solve my KTEX problem unfortunately...

Peter

• 1 year later...

No help from anyone, not even after more than a year? No matter how I fiddle with Vector or the KTEX settings, KTEX still has the terrain issues as shown in the last two pictures above.

Peter

Archived