Membership titles criteria

Jon Clarke

3 hours ago, Tim Harris said:

From looking in the backend the titles are set automatically depending on the number of posts

Newbie 0>

Member 10>

Advanced member 30>

Senior member 100>

Life member 500>

Orbx VIP 10,000 >

Thanks for the reply. So he/she who has something to say on absolutely everything will become a VIP........... Sounds very Twitteresque :)

Should there not be an even higher or special Title for Mr Emms who has over 59000, almost 60000 posts? Maybe "His Majesty" would be an appropriate one:D

So what is Mathews Kia Ora then?

17 hours ago, Doc_Z said:

To get there you basically need to comment on every post, especially those in the sceenshot areas.

Posting and commenting in the screenshots forum is essential if you are keen getting lots of likes i. e. a high reputaion. It is quite easy to get that there. ;)

5 hours ago, wolfko said:

Posting and commenting in the screenshots forum is essential if you are keen getting lots of likes i. e. a high reputation. It is quite easy to get that there. ;)

Thanks wolfco. By just replying to you to say thanks I have added another post to my count. Not long before I can become a Very Important Person.

I am off to the screenshots forum post haste:D

14 hours ago, jjaycee1 said:

So what is Mathews Kia Ora then?

I don't have any special privileges. Mine has been that way since way back when JaeKae was running the forum. Their has been lots of changes and upgrades over the years so this predates a lot of those changes. 

Yep and I’ve been a member since 2008 and I’ve still only got a couple of thousand posts. Probably was not on much back then what with work and everything but since retirement probably on most days. But I’m happy Derek.

15 hours ago, jjaycee1 said:

Thanks wolfco. By just replying to you to say thanks I have added another post to my count. Not long before I can become a Very Important Person.

I am off to the screenshots forum post haste:D

And you even got a "like" from me for  your above post to improve your reputation (+534 up to date). :lol:

Archived