Aero-float

zinj

Thanks a lot chaps ! :)

Jack, I did this series some time ago and if my memories are good, they are very slightly post-processed, especially the contrast I think. I'll make a "V" set shortly and I will specify.

As you can see in the other post, my edits are still very little visible, except to give a special effect like an old photo for example.
This is for me a way to make these stunner sceneries even more beautiful.
But anyway, there will always be for images this same debate, post-processing or not ... ;)

Cheers

zinj

11 minutes ago, zinj said:

Thanks a lot chaps ! :)

Jack, I did this series some time ago and if my memories are good, they are very slightly post-processed, especially the contrast I think. I'll make a "V" set shortly and I will specify.

As you can see in the other post, my edits are still very little visible, except to give a special effect like an old photo for example.
This is for me a way to make these stunner sceneries even more beautiful.
But anyway, there will always be for images this same debate, post-processing or not ... ;)

Cheers

zinj

Thanks Zinj.  When I see your shots I'm amazed and would like mine to look like that then realize that they've been processed so it's like chasing something that's impossible to achieve.  Appreciate your reply very much!

You're welcome Jack :)

I forgot to say that I always process my images with Photoshop to reduce their weight below 500KB to save the bandwidth of the site. Even when they are simple "V" shots if necessary

5 hours ago, zinj said:

You're welcome Jack :)

I forgot to say that I always process my images with Photoshop to reduce their weight below 500KB to save the bandwidth of the site. Even when they are simple "V" shots if necessary

Those V key shots are massive - saving as a Jpeg appears to reduce the size considerably

Archived