46 minutes ago, joe_fackel said:

And don't hestitate to leave Jeffrey a small donation for his efforts to make SODE available for FREE!

I don't remember exactly but I think he already charges Payware developers if they want to integrate SODE into their sceneries, it's only free if you use it for freeware. 

8 minutes ago, bcrawley57 said:

Great work guys, can I ask which jetways are working at ESSA, I have as of yet been unable to find one.  Does it require a reboot or something?

Hello,

if you have a support problem, please start a new topic.

However, before you do, close P3D, install the update, make sure that SODE is registered in P3D.

Restart P3D.

7 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

You should read the announcement a bit more carefully and then wait and see.

Thank you.
I don't speak English, I use a translator, so it's not always easy to understand everything ;)

Hello,

this is the line in question.

In addition to jetway technology, we will be introducing other SODE features into our projects - we have unique features for some of our GA airports in testing as we speak!

This is what Google translate thinks that it says,

En plus de la technologie jetway, nous introduirons d’autres fonctionnalités SODE dans nos projets - nous avons des fonctionnalités uniques pour certains de nos aéroports GA lors des tests en cours de conversation!

I hope that this helps.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, fabs79 said:

I don't remember exactly but I think he already charges Payware developers if they want to integrate SODE into their sceneries, it's only free if you use it for freeware. 

Nope, SODE is free for everyone.

I have only charged devs for creating jetway models and placing them in their sceneries. And that‘s because they were not able/willing to invest the time on learning how to make those jetways. But in the meantime, they are mostly creating the jetways themselves. The SODE jetway SDK is free as well...

Best regards,

Jeffrey

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, bcrawley57 said:

Great work guys, can I ask which jetways are working at ESSA, I have as of yet been unable to find one.  Does it require a reboot or something?

1 hour ago, Stewart Cumbers said:

awesome job thanks for update - i have one issue where sode isnt working at ESSA for me - every stand i select says unable to perform autodock

Hi!

Maybe this topic can be helpful:

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, 12bPilot said:

Nope, SODE is free for everyone.

I have only charged devs for creating jetway models and placing them in their sceneries. And that‘s because they were not able/willing to invest the time on learning how to make those jetways. But in the meantime, they are mostly creating the jetways themselves. The SODE jetway SDK is free as well...

Best regards,

Jeffrey

OK sorry, I must have mixed that up. Best regards 

19 minutes ago, Benny said:

Hi and thanks, is this a single download for all or little update for each airport?

Ben

G'day Ben - you first need to update FTX-Central, then each airport will be it's own individual update. These have been rolled out exactly the same as a normal airport service pack. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I found I had to uninstall and reinstall ESSA as I had double buildings etc, as if there was a default airport there as well.  Happy to report all is working well now and thanks to Marcus for linking that article, I now identified working jetways.  Thanks all for your help.

• Like 1