For Jack...and others...

zinj

As requested...:)

First, the specs of my PC : Win X 64, I7 7700k @ 4.20GHz, 16Gb Ram, NVidia GeForce GTX 1080

My settings on P3Dv4.3 (I am very lazy for the 4.4...) :

1flYbF3.jpg

TgOPeIF.jpg

FTq4Wx6.jpg

C8ATsuK.jpg

REX SkyForce 3D settings :

uBw0Ma8.jpg

PTA 2.63 with MattDavies-Dec18.ini (unmodified)

That's what it looks untouched :

Here, it's "Fair weather" because with ASP3Dv4 the weather this morning was clear, a little boring...

stJUgi3.jpg 

After that I love to play with Photoshop, Camera Raw, Nik Collection... Some changes, always lightly, on the contrast, brightness, colors, saturation, a little dodge and burn, a little Orton effect, light vignetting and sometimes special effects with Nik Collection. I made scripts so it doesn't take much time.  I don't use everything systematically... all this must remain subtle.

Edited picture for comparison :

RyJiczL.jpg

That's all ! ;)

Cheers

zinj

To see the differences, click on it for the large format and switch from one to the other with the arrows. And there are some differences  : contrast, diffuse light, colors, sharpness, vignetting, but everything remains subtle ;)

An invisible retouch is a successful editing :lol:

hmm - just my opinion, but i think when "photoshopped " images are posted they should be identified as such so as not to obfuscate the true capabilities of the orbx scenery, which is pretty spectacular without additional augmentation. I think this is especially important for the contest entries. Otherwise they are not true representations of the ORBX software.

What do you guys think?

All this mystifies me!

Good luck to all of those who understand what to do and having some colour blindness doesn't me help either.

Being a dairy area here in Shepparton, the council have many large fibreglass cows in various colours around the area.

One at a major set of traffic lights is green but has "how now" written on it. 

A lot of shades of brown look green to me!

Archived