True Earth GB South P3D 4.4 coastal shots.

great shots, looking lovely and summery......

7 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

Another set of amazing screenshots, Iain. I am really looking forward to the half a day download of this when it is released ;)

maybe but worth the wait I am sure....

For the record, my comment about the long download was not a criticism. I was basically saying "I don't care how long it takes me to download, because this product is an essential part of my flight simulation upgrade plan". It's worth noting that download of TrueEarth Netherlands took over five hours on my PC, but the download speed and consistency were flawless.

26 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

For the record, my comment about the long download was not a criticism. I was basically saying "I don't care how long it takes me to download, because this product is an essential part of my flight simulation upgrade plan". It's worth noting that download of TrueEarth Netherlands took over five hours on my PC, but the download speed and consistency were flawless.

No worries Christopher im sure you will really enjoy this when its released.

cheers

Iain

Iain

Those are fantastic shots. Don’t know if you’ve been asked before but do you use any Shaders etc with P3d or are those modified screenshots

Im off work for 4 days now so hoping for a release in that time ?

thanks

7 hours ago, paulk said:

Iain

Those are fantastic shots. Don’t know if you’ve been asked before but do you use any Shaders etc with P3d or are those modified screenshots

Im off work for 4 days now so hoping for a release in that time ?

thanks

Hello Paul I don't use any PTA or sharers of any kind in any of my P3D preview shots or any other shots they come straight from my machine with no editing at all. 

I use Rex Texture Direct and Rex SkyForce only in P3d. 

cheers 

Iain 

Archived