How to prove one asks support for a purchased product since use of Orbx Central?

Bram Stikkel

In earlier days we had to add the ordernumbers in in our account signing to prove we were entitled to have support for an Orbx product.
How is this done now Orbx Central is used for product purchasing?

I ask this, because of a forumtopic that is not replied to for a long time. I want to be sure, the problem is not the prove that I have really purchased the product.

Thanks for the reply
Bram Stikkel

Hello,

product licences are now stored at Orbx Direct, so we can see them at will.

Before, they were stored at the Flight Sim Store or at the vendor of a DVD

and we could not see them without an order number.

If you would care to post a link to the topic that we have missed, perhaps we can help now.

Hello,

thanks.

I see that your original report of this error was in October last year and that it is marked as noted, though with no reply.

Apologies for that.

Unfortunately, your report missed the internal deadline for the final Vector update by Pilot's by several months and therefore

it has not been actioned.

It remains noted but I cannot tell you what the future holds for Vector updates, because I do not know and I do not think that

a final decision has been made.

I regret that this does not solve the problem that there is at Suriname but it is the best information that I have at the moment.

• 1 year later...

Hello Nick,
Today, in the midst of all MSFS2020 enthousiasm, I was wondering, wether the big error in the mouth of the Suriname River, Paramaribo, will ever be fixed.
It is a rather big error and clearly an error in the generation of this missing water surface.
This can be concluded from the very tiny 'river' that is running exactly there where in reality is the border of the much bigger watersurface.
Since this is an error close to the main town of Suriname, it would be worth correcting this, I would say,
Kind regards
Bram Stikkel

8 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

I wonder if @Sabretooth78 would be able to take a look for you and perhaps fix it?

Hello Nick,
Thank you for your reply.
I have contacted @Sabretooth78 and hope he can repair it. Then it can be added to an update for Vector or South America, depending what addon causes the problem.
Kind regards
Bram Stikkel

Looks like just another missing hydro polygon, of which there are unfortunately many.  I noticed many like this around the southeastern coast of Africa as well, where the last one before the mouth was missing.  I can't guarantee a particularly speedy fix but I will get to it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived