SALE!!!! You have just one more day.

VH-KDK

For those late ones and those with a hangover from last night and missed the end of the sale there is some good news!

A very generous offer, many thanks.

When it is a car sale extended for more time they say by popular demand which really means our cars are crap and nobody wanted to buy them.

Not the case here though is it!

47 minutes ago, Chunk said:

Hopefully everyone that’s waiting sees this, and we can avoid the “oh, I wish I had purchased during the sale” post deluge that always occurs. ;) 

The number if times I miss these announcements Chunk, so I thought I would spread the word.

I brought my last 3 airports this morning but I was surprised just how quickly those few weeks went.

45 minutes ago, Cowboy10uk1 said:

Dammit and I was resisting so so well this sale. 

Im not saying I gave in, but let’s just say Europe is now complete on my system. ;D

Just USA and Aus to go, question is which one first......…

Resistance is useless!

Mr Cowboy, now being from down under I am biased so...…..;)

…...….get both the USA and Aus.:o

Actually there is an AUS v2 on the horizon 

14 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Resistance is useless!

Mr Cowboy, now being from down under I am biased so...…..;)

…...….get both the USA and Aus.:o

Actually there is an AUS v2 on the horizon 

Like your thinking sir, but your statement throws up another question, do I get Aus now or wait until V2.  Will V2 be a free upgrade or another full product like TE is to the standard (UK) scenery?  Who knows. 

Aggghhhh choices choices, although let’s be honest. As you stated Resistance is useless. 

Hell i I even bought XP11, purely so I could use TE England as I couldn’t wait for it on P3D, even though that is my main sim, AND I have every intention of getting it for that anyway. 

31 minutes ago, Cowboy10uk1 said:

Like your thinking sir, but your statement throws up another question, do I get Aus now or wait until V2.  Will V2 be a free upgrade or another full product like TE is to the standard (UK) scenery?  Who knows. 

Aggghhhh choices choices, although let’s be honest. As you stated Resistance is useless. 

Hell i I even bought XP11, purely so I could use TE England as I couldn’t wait for it on P3D, even though that is my main sim, AND I have every intention of getting it for that anyway. 

Choices are terrible so the most you buy the least you have to chose  :lol:

Buy one of each, one for Australia and one for USA

1 hour ago, Cowboy10uk1 said:

Like your thinking sir, but your statement throws up another question, do I get Aus now or wait until V2.  Will V2 be a free upgrade

It's not a free upgrade. I think Mr. Venema said there would be a discount for owners of Australia v1. I just bought v1 on sale a week or so ago, so hopefully between the two discounts v2 won't cost me more than the regular price. :D

On 1/2/2019 at 12:16 AM, wolfko said:

Which sale? :ph34r:

It has already sailed past you and gone!:lol:

On 1/2/2019 at 3:15 AM, n697dt said:

Anyway of stretching the sale until January 3rd, my pay day?  lol.

Your boss is very inconsiderate by not agreeing to pay you a day early.:angry:

Doesn't he realise just how important ORBX is!:o

On 1/2/2019 at 6:06 AM, Cowboy10uk1 said:

Another one who brought XP-11 for the TE scenery.

Being a plane junkie, there are also some very addictive planes on there too both free and payware.

On 1/2/2019 at 6:41 AM, carlosqr said:

Choices are terrible so the most you buy the least you have to chose  :lol:

Buy one of each, one for Australia and one for USA

It is like being a kid in a sweet shop, some hard decisions had to be made.

On 1/2/2019 at 7:15 AM, patful said:

It's not a free upgrade. I think Mr. Venema said there would be a discount for owners of Australia v1. I just bought v1 on sale a week or so ago, so hopefully between the two discounts v2 won't cost me more than the regular price. :D

I didn't know as I was going to buy it anyway but keep that quiet in case they change their minds.;)

On 1/2/2019 at 9:36 AM, Airwolf said:

I tapped my budget way out during 2018 sale (now it is last year...lol).

Thank you for the sale!!!!!!

I strictly keep to my open ended budget, that way I never overspend.:lol:

Archived