FREE Swiss cultivation for AF2????

Benny

https://orbxdirect.com/product/swisscultivation-afs2

Well, this certainly came as a surprise, specially after that latest announcements concerning AFS2 in general but also this specific addon...! Never expected this! But I'm happy with it, that's for sure. The user created one was great but this one is clearly better. So... thanks, Orbx...! Although I still wonder where this came from...!

Thanks for the heads up guys!

These are great news! I have been looking forward to this for a long time. It is a shame that there was no official release announcement by Orbx for this one or do I have overlooked something? 

2 hours ago, wolfko said:

Thanks for the heads up guys!

These are great news! I have been looking forward to this for a long time. It is a shame that there was no official release announcement by Orbx for this one or do I have overlooked something? 

Same here, I just checked the release announcements again and I didn't see it mentioned. Such a great freeware release should be advertised a little more. 

I do use P3D V4, but the graphic are just ok, color are barely ok, autogen is... ridiculous at best, when I switch to AF2 i am blown away...

So sad that ORBX is letting AF2 down in some ways.

I was on P3D tonight at Brisbane, addon airplane at 18 FPS with my new rig...  Brisbane is hold in some ways but even today with my new CPU at was at 18 FPS

I shut down P3D and went flying AF2 in Switzerland... wow at 120FPS

Brisbane with a I5 8600K at 18 FPS in 2018????

Then I went to Palm Spring in P3D at barely 30 FPS, switch to AF2 same place at a 120 FPS

Not fun at all. Maybe AF2  ORBX scenery are not selling good but watch that in a year or so, people will understand what a new graphic engine does, sorry ORBX but your are missing the train.

Ben

Thank you all for your kind words, much appreciated.

I'm sorry for the lack of communication over this project. This scenery was on hold for several month and I really thought it was buried and suddenly, a few days ago we got a green.

I am also working on a fix for my Saanen airport which will finally get a sloped runway and improved HD airport background textures and some additional clutter. Plus two helipad start positions of course.

On 12/28/2018 at 9:35 AM, Sylvain Delepierre said:

I am also working on a fix for my Saanen airport which will finally get a sloped runway and improved HD airport background textures and some additional clutter. Plus two helipad start positions of course.

Nice! :) Great to hear AFS2 is still being worked in somehow by Orbx!

On 12/28/2018 at 9:35 AM, Sylvain Delepierre said:

Thank you all for your kind words, much appreciated.

I'm sorry for the lack of communication over this project. This scenery was on hold for several month and I really thought it was buried and suddenly, a few days ago we got a green.

Sylvain, do you have any plans for your other Swiss airports to be ported to Aerofly FS2? I'd also gladly buy Payware airports for AFS 2 if you'd publish any. 

Archived