Big Bear L35 jackhamer Guy

FreeBird

Is there anyway to disable the Guy with the jackhammer making all the noise when near the terminal building. I can turn it off buy deselecting People flow in the L35 control panel but I like the people just not that annoying jackhammer. Any help would be appreciated.   Thanks  Josh 

• 6 months later...

Here is a picture of the Jack hammer guy. He is located to the southwest of the terminal about a hundred yards. The noise he makes is irritable  to me. Is there any whey to get rid of him without turning off people flow. I have looked for him in the libraries and the L35 files but cant find him or his sound.  Even if I could identified the sound file it would be a step forward. He is there all the time year round 24/7.   Thanks  Josh

e3049015-5c05-4e83-b155-30383cb1c627-ori

1 hour ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Hi

I can see him in my sim, but I can not for the life of me get any sound out of him, so I don't know what you are hearing?

On mine you can hear him about every 15 seconds with a burst of sound that sounds similar to the Orbx balloon sounds. If I disable people flow for L35 he and the sound go away. Anyway to ask ether Russ or Greg on how to get rid of him or what sound is attached to him. If not ill just move on.   Thanks

Hi Josh,

Like Doug, I can't hear any sound effect from the jackhammer guy either. However, looking at the model I can see that there is indeed a sound effect attached to it.

Have a look for the file Orbx_PF2_Jackhammer.fx most likely in your FSX\effects folder. Just rename the file to something else and the noise should go away!

Cheers,

Greg

Archived